About Me

My photo
A food technologist by education, techno- commercial by profession and a foody at heart. Discovering and appreciating good food is my habit and experimenting with various flavors, and cooking techniques my passion! Food styling is my hobby and eating a favourite! Why this blog name? Because I always look for the green dot, because I am a vegetarian - no egg,no gelatin! I believe that you can find good food anywhere, sometimes at the places you least expect!I also believe that food is meant to be shared and its okay when you offer somebody your favourite food and secretly wish that he refuses so that you can have it all by yourself!Good food is omnipresent! You need to have the nose for it :)

Translate

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Double Choco Chip Cookies.

"The mausam was  awesome and my oven was craving for some cookies.I had no option but to bake"..
Here's the recipe...

 

Ingredients

Maida : 1 cup
Baking powder : 1/2 t
Baking soda :1/4 t
Sugar: 4 T
Butter : 30gms
Choco chips : 2/3 cup
Milk : 2 T

Method:

1. Sift together maida, bpd, b soda
 
 
 
2. Cream together sugar and butter with a whisk.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3. Mix both things together and knead into a dough adding milk.
 
 
 
4. Add the choco chips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5. Portion the dough into 6 parts
6. Arrange and flatten on a lined baking tray.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes or until they turn nice golden brown..

No comments: