About Me

My photo
A food technologist by education, techno- commercial by profession and a foody at heart. Discovering and appreciating good food is my habit and experimenting with various flavors, and cooking techniques my passion! Food styling is my hobby and eating a favourite! Why this blog name? Because I always look for the green dot, because I am a vegetarian - no egg,no gelatin! I believe that you can find good food anywhere, sometimes at the places you least expect!I also believe that food is meant to be shared and its okay when you offer somebody your favourite food and secretly wish that he refuses so that you can have it all by yourself!Good food is omnipresent! You need to have the nose for it :)

Translate

Monday, February 11, 2013

Cafe Diva GK I, N Block

A visit to Diva is always eternal!
I rate it the best!
Taste: - 5/5 - They keep it very simple and very chic!
They make every effort to ensure that what you eat is their best. They use possibly the best ingredients and you get the same taste every time you visit them. The food which is supposed to be hot, is hot, always, the beverages always cold and the staff is very well groomed and courteous.

I love their Roasted Pumpkin & Coconut Soup with Crispy Seeds which is always served very very hot. Coming to the salads, the Roasted Beetroot Salad with Warm Goat Cheese and Candied Hazelnuts is superb! When you bite into the caramelized hazelnuts along with the roasted beetroot, you are transformed to a different world!
The wood fired pizzas are a class apart with a generous amount of toppings.
There is no egg-less dessert though.

Ambiance: 4 / 5 - It's clean,and with dimmed lights, the ambiance is very soothing.The place is always packed so its wise to have a table reservation. The waiting area is at the small bar where you can enjoy a drink and starters while you wait.

Service: 4 / 5 - Service is prompt, smiling and very welcoming.

No comments: