About Me

My photo
A food technologist by education, techno- commercial by profession and a foody at heart. Discovering and appreciating good food is my habit and experimenting with various flavors, and cooking techniques my passion! Food styling is my hobby and eating a favourite! Why this blog name? Because I always look for the green dot, because I am a vegetarian - no egg,no gelatin! I believe that you can find good food anywhere, sometimes at the places you least expect!I also believe that food is meant to be shared and its okay when you offer somebody your favourite food and secretly wish that he refuses so that you can have it all by yourself!Good food is omnipresent! You need to have the nose for it :)

Translate

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Apple Cake!

Who said healthy can't be yummy!
Ummmm....I myself used to think so until I created this.



It is sooooperr healthy, super filling and good to keep you going till your next meal!

Ingredients:
Pumpkin Seeds 20g
Sunflower Seeds 15g
Apple 1 
Instructions:
1.Wash and soak the seeds overnight.
2.Grind the seeds with a little water  in pestle and mortar next morning.
3. Mix it with grated apple.
4.Spread it in a cake tin and bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 200 degree Celsius.
5.Mix it while still hot and with the help of a mould, plate it on a platter.
6.Sprinkle some freshly ground cinnamon.
Enjoy while still warm!

No comments: