About Me

My photo
A food technologist by education, techno- commercial by profession and a foody at heart. Discovering and appreciating good food is my habit and experimenting with various flavors, and cooking techniques my passion! Food styling is my hobby and eating a favourite! Why this blog name? Because I always look for the green dot, because I am a vegetarian - no egg,no gelatin! I believe that you can find good food anywhere, sometimes at the places you least expect!I also believe that food is meant to be shared and its okay when you offer somebody your favourite food and secretly wish that he refuses so that you can have it all by yourself!Good food is omnipresent! You need to have the nose for it :)

Translate

Monday, July 29, 2013

Blueberry duffins

Blueberry duffins! 
Yep it's a blueberry muffin in the shape of doughnut 
Ingredients :
Maida : 1 cup
Baking soda: 1/2 t
Baking powder : 1 t
Milkmaid 1/3tin
Blueberry sauce: 3T
Butter: 50g
Method:
Blueberry sauce : Mix one cup frozen blueberries with 1/2 cup sugar and crush in a processor carefully so as not to purée it fully. Let it stay chunky.Heat in a heavy bottom pan with one cup water till it reaches a syrupy consistency.Let it cool.
Duffin:
1. Sift maida, baking powder and baking soda thrice 
2. Melt butter, add 50 ml water, milkmaid and blueberry sauce
3 Fold in the dry ingredients
4 Transfer to pre greased doughnut shaped muffin tins.
5 Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes
6 Serve warm with blueberry sauce on the side
Posted by Picasa

No comments: